Wednesday, 14 March 2007

UCSI and WHY

For those who dunno anything about me, I'm now in UCSI, somwhere in Cheras. Why there? Because my result for AUSMAT is sooooooooooooo poor..TER 76.9. lol, i suppose? I wanted to take engineering in Monash but unfortunately I didnt study well, so not qualified. Even in UCSI I'm now under conditional offer, taking Mechatronics Engineering. Fortunately, my exam result for this semester all 75 marks and above. The best would be Calculus and currently highest in class- 94%. You may think that a TER 76.9 in AUSMAT with a calculus as extra subject can get 94% for calculus in Engineering? Yep, i slacked during the days in AUSMAT. I can but due to some incident that I shall not mentioned, I failed my own motto and vision. and now, I realised my goal and everything is back!!

I'm fine here, and thanks to my classmates and lecturers, they ARE really friendly!! They cheer me up when I'm down at times. And, the environment here is superb!! Although I think it is kinda small for a Uni that have a lots of faculty (even music and Medicine). So, how are you guys out there?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin