Thursday, 27 September 2007

Rape and murders? AGAIN?? Innocent?

Why rape and all the killings? Can't this world be peace? Enough is enough!! Criminals should stop your wrong doings!!

Recently, one child is kidnapped and the another was killed. Children are innocent, but what is the motive of the kidnappers and killers? Money? Fun? There are many ways to have them!!

Nothing can be said now. We shed tears but what can we do? Capital Punishment seems ineffective to those who commit. Innocent people were killed.

Today newspaper, a girl was caught having drug in the luggage, which she claims it to be her Iranian friend, who passed through the customs!! Pity! Why people cheats others? Isn't that trust should have between people? Why misuse it? I too have been cheated but what can I do to solve it? Don't trust people? It seems to violate my policy of life.
WELL, anything in black and white should do it. Proof is there! Agreed? I just no one will do that!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin