Finally I got a time to write my blog..been very very busy with the club meeting and stuffs, especially handling matters related to meeting time...well well, also I have opened a Basic Japanese Class, which make things even worse for my schedule.
====
Another exam has just passed-structures. The easiest 1st question I'd screwed up. Others, I can consider it easy but tedious. Now, structure project is giving me a headache since I'm the leader. Gosh, being a leader and a president in the same time really really tiring. But I care more for my club instead my group ptoject, which it is very very bad thing to do. Study is more important, but it seems I can let go of my newly formed club. Even so, now, I'm like slacking my assignments and stuff to the last minute.(Well I have planned them earlier) Oh well, I gotta catch up my project now, a lot of calculations needed to be done.(Engineering is really tiring)
====
Recently, a friend of mine, Patrick asked me out for a drink, which it seems very unusual for him since we hardly contacted. And, really, he is up to something-good.
He is a senior of mine in Monash, and now he recruit many of my seniors to open a independent firm on nutrition. And, he asked me to join. At first, I think it is another prank thing that last time I fell for it, but after listening to what he said, I joined.
His independent firm is like a reseller for Amway products, especially Nutrilite-the top leading organic supplements(even Olympics sportsmen are taking it). The thing is he invited to his house, and show all the products he had bought. Bioderadable soaps, detergent, and even cosmetics. Cool stuffs...and the benefit being his firm under Amway was like so good. Free trips, Peter Island, exponential wages(even you die, you still get the wages!!). Good golly, RM85 joining fees and refundable too! I joined not because of the benefits. I join is because of the uncommon freedom that Amway gives. You can work part time or full time, but you will have more time to spend with friends and family. You work whenever you are free, anytime, anywhere! No more routine daily lifes(wake up, work, eat, sleep)! Also, the system that Amway using is not pyramidal(meaning, you will never beat your upline), is sharing system, meaning you can beat your upline, which your upline will help you to get higher rank!(Something like that...like a king help you to become a kingXDXD)
Moreover, I like to help others, and that's why I joined Engineering-inventing thing that is beneficial to humans; their products are also beneficial to humans-organic and biodegradable, and what he claims, he had help a lot of aunties and also himself. He said that in the first year of this course, he got all HD but after sometimes his results are declining. But, his other friends all can maintain good results. Later he found out that the reason his friends can maintain the results is due to good physical health and mental health, by taking good supplements and potent breakfast! So then, he discovered Amway(by how I am not so sure), and bought the products! True, he showed to me his results, and believed him, of course.
No harm right? Since he claims the joining fees can be refundable, and joining is very beneficial. So Why not?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment