After tomorrow, it's the beginning of my dieting? haha, I'm not sure but I can't eat too long in the booth.XD
It's a whole new year, and it is the beginning of my 2nd yr of engineering.=.=
============
During my working hours, I have met many customers, different personalities, races, and preferences. Think about it, how do I know what they like/are looking for?
The simplest thing is to.....
ASK!
The worst thing is they come just to look, or maybe just challenging our "professionalism" in TEAS..
And Yes, many customers do not know anything more about teas. They consult us, and yes, I answered them....
But my supervisor, Amy, suggested to me that I should not answer them too much, or else it will be bottomless/endless questions..And also, she told us Three MISSES.
MISS 1:
Do not say: "I don't know". She hates that because it is an irresponsible way of saying. If really don't know, just shuddup...(which practically I can't do it, cos I knew most of the things...and I'm Kiasu deXD)
MISS 2:
DO NOT "Pak tuo/tan lian ai" during work. One of our collegues was fired due to that. Reasons? Think it yourselves.
MISS 3:
DO NOT attract customers that challenged us. This I can't help it. Can't tell from faceXD
Certain things, in marketing and selling, we need to hide something from them. Customers are smart, so we need to avoid them seeing something that should not be seen, or else, CELAKA lo..sure headache. Like paper bags, our paper bags are extremely beautiful....especially aunties, get one, sure ask for more=.="
Conclusion? Avoid Aunties!!!!!
(Actually if uncle and aunty together, even worse...=.=")
No comments:
Post a Comment