Monday, 29 June 2009

This is my first time for outing for almost non stop in two weeks. Late night going home...late night study... I have not tried it at all cos I tend to stay at home cos parents are strict. Well, they were, especially dad. But, sometimes, I want to claim some money from him( aka allowance) but refused to give as outing was not counted.-,- but the money is for dinner!! Yet, he scolded me that dinner is always cooked yet I wanna stay back late night for outing/study...Hello, I am just a normal kid/young adult!! Friends can always stay back late and have more allowances for food!! I spend my piggy money for just food! And I always called home, ok? I called few times no answer also, how the heck I am going tell you I'm staying late for study? Gosh, c'mon dad, I have not claimed lots of money from you. Like books, paying up sis tuition fee, paying up for one Year TKD fees...You can't blame me for claiming for extra pocket money! I could have just use my piggy money if I had not paid for those fees!! I would say it will cost around 600 bucks in total!!! Gosh...I could have bought a new phone.....0,0

Dad, you always so you-know-the-word, you always give my allowance to the minimum, if anything happens, I am the one suffering! C'mon, can you buy food in Monash for RM 10? Can, but only for one lunch, RM5.50. How about I'm hungry? How about I need to print things? I used my piggy money for that...yet, I didn't claim from you. How to save when you are outing? Food cost around RM 10 averagely. Die la, Three days, gone, the money.

Now, I need to borrow some money from sis.,....how jit doh...haih....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin