Wednesday, 14 October 2009

1. Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is the future, so what is today?

2. Quoted from Shaun, " If a dick sticks on to your head, why can't you see?" "Because the balls are blocking you." LOL Gag

3. Vandalism in the Staff Lounge, and it is not our club's fault nor any students who uses it. Why ban us if it is only one guy vandalising it? Solution: only our club can use it!=p Then confirmed no vandalism=p

4. Suddenly I fall in love with Hatsune Miku's voice! (I know I am out-dated.)

5. The best thing I want right now is a hug from my Darling! A hug can reduce anxiety and stress, indeed, it works! =) I wonder we can make a HUG campaign..=p

6. Not working out for 4 days, and body starts to ache! *kick kick in the air*

7. I wonder guys nowadays can cook well. At least, I can cook a bit, but not very pro. My speciality:
-Dry Noodles to the Perfection with an Egg!
- Burgers

8. Still coughing...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin