Tuesday, 30 October 2007

Party Pictures!!!!

Recently, I have attended the Strangest ever Costume Party in my life. (this is my first time XD)

I am the wolverine. But the jacket made me hot… so I didn't wear it. Sorry guys..

Kaciakk**

Assassin and the Fighter….(hey that is my claw!!!)




The three devilish girls…(muhahaha)




Frankenstein and evil experiments…AHHH he captured me!!!




Group photo….nice!!!




Mrs Singer, Assassin and Ms Devilish Kimono Girl(Jigouku Shoujo!!!)




Pose of the people!! Nice moves!!! Aihya!!!




Ok, this is the real Magician!!! Kenoph Lai!! Now he smear the background!!! Nice magic!!




The Clown and the Witch…




Me and ??? Bakemono….AHAHA




The Malay fairies!!! But why one of them like kena rasuk??!!(the right one)



Yeah!!! The big group photo……




My claw grew back!!!!



Wah, someone dress as a constructer....




Wah pontianaks...





For more pictures, go to my Friendster!!! http://profiles.friendster.com/13969814

In the costume party, first prize goes to: Devilish Kimono Girl!!

Second Prize goes to The Frankenstein!!

Third Prize goes to the girl with boots!!!

Fourth Prize goes to Arabian Kid!!! (in picture)



Interesting? Next time then!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin