The first day of work as a waiter on Friday at Nippon Yataimura Restaurant was bloody hell stressful and tiring. Especially at night, I served non-stop like a machine. Making salads, serving miso soup, and hot noodles…..while my sis, serving tea, wiping table, and cleaning up…..it is like never-end work. The worst comes at Yesterday (Saturday) where costumers coming in like hell…me as a bishop (not the chess bishop) serving food like a robot, in and out, get scolded often of wrong techniques by different person as each taught me differently. Why, I always get the scolding for doing the wrong techniques?? I'm doing the other person's way and get the another person scolding…=.= WHY?????
And worst comes to the captain. Very annoying guy! How annoying? Giving unnecessary orders that other people was doing the thing. The best would be the manager. Precise order in good manner. But, still he has a bit ill-tempered.. I would not know what time is will scold me a kacang thing but, I know in a panic time, anyone would get frustrated, even me. I forgive you *Smile*
2 comments:
me too T^T. i don know how many times kena scolded by the seniors. using wrong trays for different dough. the worst is when baking big bread. i cant diffentiate any of the large dough @o@ too many of them n kena scolded for nothing. it takes time to learn even though their expectation is unreasonable. they're all xiao already XD...1 thing as a reminder, when time comes tat u're a senior, treat the juniors kindly n not like those seniors treat u cruelly. the juniors will start learning properly n begin to work normally for u. tat's how my dad treat his workers n everyone get to learn correctly...*sniff T-T how touching...
aiyo, just ganbate then can lo...not maybe leaders and boss like ur father...
Post a Comment