My greatest enemy has invaded my room and freaked me like hell!!! And, the "invader" can........ FLY!!! Really Scared!! some more in mid night while I'm back from my work...the whole bloody night battling with it..and I didn't dare to whack it....my phobia makes me resist to kill it.
The battle was like craz I tell you.. I shoot paper catapults and rubber bands but still to no avail!! Finally, I went downstairs and took the bug spray and tried to kill it..(just sprays won't do a stupid thing on that cockroach).. However, the spray just make it become crazier!! IT started to fly and crawled around back and forth.. then I switched on the air-con to "cool down" it...And then it vanished suddenly.. >_<"
I slept at 2am and the battle was over..(gasping for air since the smell from the spray still engulf the air!!)**
No comments:
Post a Comment