Tuesday, 22 January 2008

Parallel Universe/s?

 

22/1/08

Do you believe our world, in this universe/s, it exists parallelism? The parallel here means there is  are people in the other world are exactly same as us. But, there is a catch. They are doing totally different things!! Like, while you are surfing the net, the other you, are working as a manager.

Why I say this? I read a manga called "The Horror World of Junji", where a boy's house is a parallel universe portal. He, in the other worlds, kill people, make growth potion (coz he is short) and other crappy stuffs.

Anyway, have you ever wonder the other you will come to your world and try to kill you or chat with you? Yes, indeed, it sounds absurd but it may happen to some of us! Craps...I hope not..

_____________________

Confession of love is a matter of timing and skill of communication. When things go wrong, you may not succeed.(like me!)...so find your love one that is truly close to you cos they know you more, he/she may be fallen in love with you but you don't even notice it!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin