Last two days, I went to genting! well, en route to GH, there was a car accident, which the car topple over and the driver's arm was cut, and broken I think. Poor lad!
Reached GH at 7 something. dark already in GH. after checking in into Resort Hotel, we ate mom's homemade spaghetti. then around 8, my sis and I went to funtasy world at First World Plaza to play some arcades and kbox. Then, around 9, we went to watch magic show- DREAMZ at Pavilion, Stunning but boring at the same time. The magic they showed always repeatitive, i.e. body spliting... lol few times but different approach...for more info:
http://www.genting.com.my/en/live_ent/2008/dreamz/default.htm
After the show, we strolled around genting hotel and reached to the vision city. Gosh, ARcades changed and mice's getting more. Genting, you should keep these pest off!!
Then, around midnight, we ample outside while crossing the quiet roads; the wind is really cooling and the silent engulfs the place, a real ironic from the inside hotel and arcades.
Next day, we didnt expect the outdoor theme park to be filled with foreigners and Honda-sansssss(meaning alot Honda staffs). I thought the holidays had over but it seems the ppl are overflowing the place. We queued almost 1 hr averagely on the rides, which made us frust alot there. haha..the Corkscrew was so annoying, everytime we reached there, always "under Maintenance'..Dang, at last we got to ride but overshot our meeting time at 6pm. The funniest thing, is that, a foreigner(maybe is arabian) accidentally ter-kick me when crossing over the lining fence and guess wat he did!!? He said sorry in his language and hold my head and "kiss" me!!! ZZZzZZZ
Really a bad days in genting, x fun bcos the queue is super long which I didnt expect after holidays.
Sunday, 29 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment