Outing with frens indeed is a fun thing. Yesterday, Mee Wei, Daniel, Jamie and I hanged out at 1U. We watched "Kungfu Panda" and it is indeed I can say- good graphics, but predictable ending and jokes. I could only laugh a little, well, I used to the jokes cos of anime. Well, Dreamworks has done a great job this time, but well, the dubs are o.k (it seems Jackie Chan's lines were so little).
After that, We met Jerry, Tom and Eric in the arcades! Hehe, we played Daytona together (except for MW, sigh) and guess what, I got random positions. Sometimes 1st, sometimes in the middle, sometimes Last place. Lol And, fun part is that, we played the para para machine. Cool workout though. Jerry and Tom played the chinese music dance machine. lol, they selected the wrong level, which both of them dance like mad monkeys....stomping crazily and waving like hell.
Typically, outing in 1u after arcades would be bowling! Bad score I got (93), but still I got second place. Jerry got 1st with 12x points haha. MW got third. Haha, Tom- unfortunately last place. Lol Jamie and Daniel didnt want to play, Daniel was abit nausea and headache, I guess. well, he's sick.
After the tiring bowling game, well, we walked to the Shi Lin near the TGV. Jamie and I went next door-Kebab King. Love Kebab, man!
Then, Jamie bought me a few comics for my belated bday present! hehe, MW gave me a dooldoll! Haha, thanks girls!
Well, then I met Carin and another girl. Again, we played Daytona again! Haha, got the last place cos of banging the wall. Then second round, I got first place where everyone thought was time out!! Haha..dam* funny when I won.
Well, fun outing to me..I hardly hang out with my friends. haha, it is truly enjoying and I wish I could spend more time with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wah, so nice outing. Now my turn to suffer from exams.
that's bad...haha... good luck for ya exams
Post a Comment