Thursday, 9 October 2008

The club I am running now is not productive and successful enough. Members did not fully commit themselves into the club thus it is a failure. Maybe because I'm not strict enough. Or just...I think...lack of good activities that will attract more people to come. I have doing this and keep doing this for like 3 months plus and yet....failed! Maybe I have poor management skills. Well...I will try my best to make members to come. But how? I'm not very sure whether my method will work next time. Point based system? Incentive? I'm really trying my best to ensure members will have all fun while working with me. But...it seems things aren't working now. Slacking and busy-ness of assignment. C'mon, I have assignments too and I have to do every job and sleep only less than 5 hours per day? If I can, Why you can't just spend 10 minutes or so to come for the ^&*( meeting. And, even holding the meeting, I'm like talking to myself. Less response, less participation. I think I'm gonna set up an activity co-ordinator. If they fail to do their job, I'll sure bomb them this time. I don't care anymore about my friendly-ness. Too friendly makes the member even more slacker. Must be forceful. Dang. I force myself becoming not myself anymore. Haih....I think most president have double-images...and how can I make members will come?This is no good. Oh, Tiffany, the President of the Engineering club, please teach me your managing skills!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

instead of blaming ur members not doing any work, i dont see YOU working.

Anonymous said...

Oh really do you think that??? I have been planning for all the things and make the decisions. That's backstage working and of course you didnt see it. I sacrifice my time, my homework, and even my sleeping hours just to solve the club things. And yet, I'm the one to be blamed for not doing ANY work?? Sheesh, It's true if I'm the one to be blamed for poor management. But not to one who don't do any work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin