Friday, 7 November 2008

One more day to kao tim my exam and I'll be free!Muhaha. But this one will be hard, since it is a open book test. My very first time to encounter such exam in my life and I dunno how will it be. This test is one of a kind cos we are the first batch for this subject as open book. ish. Past year paper also no answer nor solution.. Very difficult to determine whether it is easy or even difficult. Well, guess I have to put lots of effort for this exam! HD is the aim!!Muhaaha..

=======

Next I will be working in Purple Cane again. Carefree job and what I like most is to talk with customers. Fun when it comes to see the regular aunties and uncles. Can really help them cos I know their taste. Well, some obaasan and ojiisan really like 2nd phase stage kids. Need to "tum" them alot. haha.

After working and getting my salary, I would buy a new handphone! SE W760i. Yeah Changed my dream phone again^^" But the features are quite similar. Shake Control n tons of wacky features. It has also AGPS n 3G but no video calls.XD other reviews here
The black one is nice.


Well, SE W595 also quite similar from W580i. louder dB compared to W760 but lack of cool features. Comparison here
Hmm..I would like to buy Cybershots K series phone but I prefer features phones instead. Just camera wouldnt kill away my boredom. XD But I would like if W series has Cybershot features plus Shake Control n Motion Sensor n Lots of Features! Really it will become a perrrrrrrfecttttttttttttttttt phone for me. Oh not to mention my perrfectt phone will have0 WLAN n WiFi. maybe close to c905. not out in Malaysia yet I think.

Hehe..either w760 or something similar and better with WLAN XD

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin