Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Ever Childish?

Many would think I'm childish la, crazy la...=.="
I portrayed myself in such character, and yet, I don't understand, why nobody can ever understand.
As you can see, I'm more mature that you can think of.
鉴定结果
您的心理年龄24岁
与您实际年龄差4岁
幼稚度36%
成熟度61%
老化度8%

Why would I be childish? Many would ask. Actually, I would say I'm optimistic and happy. I want my friends around me would feel at ease being with me. And yet, I'm being laughed of my stupidity, and CHILDISH-NESS. WTH.

If you ever see me serious and stern, if you can ever imagine, it will turn out very badly. I can be very ill-tempered, closely enough, it's your doom's day. No kidding. If I have the facts in my hands, and once someone tries to provoke me, that person is the unluckiest. I will be babbling to you all the things, and WTFreak, you will be dumbfounded to see me changing faces.

As the matter of fact, I know my own character very well. Once I'm that situation, you can see me frustrated, grunting...I can even scold someone or even raise my voice. No matter how, I will try to control or suppress my actual character with a cute, innocent, friendly personalities.XD

If I were very serious and stern at times, practically from the above situation, I think everyone will repel me.=P

At least, my gf doesn't think about me like that. She loves to see me the cute, friendly personalities. She is the only one that understands me well, not to mention my parents.

However, as the matter of fact, I'm quite lazy, but when I'm totally hyped up/hooked with something, it is reversed. I would try my best to make it good and successful.

Well, that's the real me, and currently, I'm wearing a mask in disguise. Really. Even you are the same kind of me, right?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin