Tuesday, 17 February 2009

I know failure brings a lot hardship to life. I can expect the worst of it. I'm now facing a momentarily crisis, yes, crisis!!

It is my enrolment that failed me. I know I have done poorly in that subject, but please, I beg you, I want to continue my Mechatronics, don't stay me in 1st Year!!!
I can't really accept the fact I failed that subject; and until you make things more worst, it makes me more super anxious plus depressed in the same time.
I really do hope I can continue my studies while retaking that subject. Simply, I knew my failure and mistakes and I really want to change my attitude desperately!
Oh please GOD, or Buddha! Please, I confessed my failure and my ignorance. Please.....I don't want my parents to worry anymore, worry about my studies and so....

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin