Almost 4 months of holiday and now starting a whole new semester, and more challenges to come for 2nd Yr.
Mechanics, Electronics, and Computer Programming....sounds quite hard...=.="
With the new batch of students coming, I think the com labs will be pretty occupied, not to mention the library too. With no computers to use during the free time for asignment, i think it is time to buy a laptop.*hint hint*
I really hope I can convince my dad to buy for me.XD last time, he did ask me about it. i wonder will h still remember haha. After all, my dad have 3k off for ICT claim from govt? haha...still I'm too paiseh to ask. Spotted a good HP laptop dv4 cost about 3999 bucks. haha..I love the design and its specs...but unfortunately, Vista only..XD
Okie, I think I need to pack up my bag and sleep early. Tml class starting at 8am -.-"

Mechanics, Electronics, and Computer Programming....sounds quite hard...=.="
With the new batch of students coming, I think the com labs will be pretty occupied, not to mention the library too. With no computers to use during the free time for asignment, i think it is time to buy a laptop.*hint hint*
I really hope I can convince my dad to buy for me.XD last time, he did ask me about it. i wonder will h still remember haha. After all, my dad have 3k off for ICT claim from govt? haha...still I'm too paiseh to ask. Spotted a good HP laptop dv4 cost about 3999 bucks. haha..I love the design and its specs...but unfortunately, Vista only..XD
Okie, I think I need to pack up my bag and sleep early. Tml class starting at 8am -.-"

No comments:
Post a Comment