Yesterday, two of the important entertainment in my house is down...
Astro and Streamyx =.=
Astro decoder was spoiled..now need to change.=.=
Streamyx down, and only until 5 something in the evening only able to log in.XD
======================
Programming for C language is actually soo easy, but unfortunately, whatever god's blinding my eyes, i didn't see the semantic error in the equation until I only found out during electronics Lectures. It was just right in the diagram which I overlooked it.=.="
======================
Yesterday, I was PT with my gf, and watched Dragonball Evolution...Guess what...the plot is just too predictable and suck. Only two things is good: Graphics and Action. =.=" my rating overall: 6/10
======================
White day promo for my club was totally a major failure. Jewelries and accessories- not sold, white choco flowers - 30% sold, apple pies- 70% sold. Members joining the club reduced- 70++ members compared to 120 members last semester.Reccession maybe?
Generally I would say this sem is kinda suck. XD
Saturday, 14 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment