Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Another Dilemma?

If I had to transfer to Australia, I have to face subjects allocation problem.

Why? It is because there are two subjects: Project 1 and Project 2, that supposed to offer in Malaysia for both semesters, now in Clayton, in another hand, the subjects aren't offered as what in Malaysia should have. I found this out with my friends(I'm pretty sure their facts are valid since they have asked the Clayton side).

I'll elaborate more..

Supposedly, both of the subjects are offered for both semester. Now, due to low popularity in our course in Clayton(for what I have heard), Project 1 is only offered for second semester, and of course, the other one is only offered for first semester. Why it is dilemma? It is because the pre-requisite subject for Project 2 is Project 1!!!! Since the placement is not what I have expected in the first place, therefore, going to Australia for next year might postpone to the later year.

Now, should I go to Australia by next year then?=(

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin