A decision to make......Should I or should I not go to Australia?
Reasons for not going:
1. Away from family(i will be homesick)
2. Away from girlfriend (long distance relationship? i'll be missing her)
3. Away from friends (I can make new ones)
4. Away from home food (I need to cook)
5. Away from cheap and delicious food
6. Away from Pyramid
7. Away from my club ( I should have let go in the first place?)
8. Exchange rate is 2.9 to 1 (expensive now)
9. I cant stand cold and heat
10. cannot leech anime/music
11. lonely?
12. use the remainder money to buy a car?
Reasons for going:
1. gain new experience
2. make new friends
3. adapt to new culture
4. accommodation is available
5. western food, my fav
........
I don't seem to get more reasons for going though. The reasons for NOT going seems superior than the other one. But, it is a wise decision to not go?or to go?
Monday, 31 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment