Friday, 1 February 2008

Choosing a GF?

1/2/08

If you have a choice, what kind of girlfriend would you like?

a. skinny

b. chubby

c. fat

d. extremely fat

of course, I would choose B.

next,

a. talkative

b. always listen and shut up

c. talks and jokes all the times

i choose C.

next,

a. short hair

b. long hair

c. not too long

d. anything but not bald

i choose A.

here comes the challenging part,

she is

a. smart

b. mildly intelligent

c. okay okay

d. dumb

e. moron

i choose C!!!

ok, I have chosen the choices I have and the girl I like now(yes, now) fulfil my requirements and have secured her hp number too.

Current status:

days of dating: none (but going)

days of knowing each other: around 2 weeks?

number of sms: <15 (got her num yesterday)

chances of getting her: 50%

chances of meeting her: 10%

longest minutes of talking: 15 minutes (good record for me, but not enough)

Her status:

Seremban girl

18

not witty, extremely chubby, fair complexion, spiked hair (a bit like tomboy), small eyes and lips

no of ex-bfs: 5

chances of liking me: 20%

hp num: 016-xxxxxxx =)

working at Eu Yang Sang 1U

----find her and tell me-----

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin