Monday, 11 February 2008

*How I met her*??

My mistake, guys, forgot to mention how I met my current target girl! Many had asked me, so I will brief a bit...
*It's a secret so you may not see it (if you are dumb)*
"When I'm working as a part-timer in Nippon Yataimura, 1U,
gazed at her when passing by JJ supermarket (EYS is just beside it),
first sight, wow pretty, but a bit too chubby =)
then, can't remember what had happened till.........
On Jan 9th, saw her again,
Eh, perfect girl woh, not too skinny, a bit chubby, who is she???
Oh, remembered liao........."
Next day....
*
"Then, working in Purple Cane,
she always come and buy tea eggs...
so you know, we had same brand of Green tea..
so mai joke with her friend lo...
"wanna try green tea?"
"Aiya, we have in our shop"
So started chatting through her friend.
*truth is her friend quite leng lui too*
so, I thought can get her friend hp. number and then get her hp number....
but the next day, her friend was sick and I dunno anything...
so when passed by EYS again.........
she said."要找蕾(lei)?"
oh, I dunno her friend's name at first..but I knew who is she referring to.
"是呀!"
"她病了"
Then, she said she will inform her that I'm finding her.....
and that is our first conversation.
OK, then..........
she thought I like Lei, and keep asking about my thing...
she referred herself as Ah Boi(lol, a bit tomboi lo), but she called June..
,so she ask me, "do you like Lei actually?"
I mai say "A bit lo (cos i like girls)"
"She got boyfriend liao la"
.......Then, I mai said...."I like you the most la...(like joking style) not Lei"(true)

And the rest is beyond your imagination!!!
*
*to be continued****>>>>maybe!!
"

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin