Friday, 22 February 2008

Ntdll.dll error I fixed You!/Negima

Take me an hr to fix this crap ntdll.dll error..haih...this ntdll.dll is core system files..once corrupted a lot of errors and problem....I tried using recovery Console to delete it( yes it deletes ) but i cant copy back the new ntdll.dll...so stupid me....but luckily....i'm smart to have 4 partitions and one is unused...good thing though.... i install a new XP OS..and copied back the ntdll.dll and delete the new OS...haih....
P.S: it come back again...lol


--------------------------------------

hmmmm.....recent anime i'd watched- mahou Negima Sensei (literally magic Negi-ma Teacher)...a girl named Miyazaki Nodoka...da*n shy girl and pretty....short hair too!! haha...
P.S:
if you want more about the 30 other girls...check this websites:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Negima_%281-15%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_Negima_(16-31)
Here is a pix:

the girl i like most is the 2nd left from the last 2 row.(okay, the left bottom corner is the 10-year-old teacher)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad we agree she's the best!

I have a better way to solve your Windows problem though: delete Windows XP and install Linux ^_^

Cheers!
Ruben

gNengKaiF said...

haha, good! you're right...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin