Monday, 17 March 2008

Cherish Every Moment~

17/3/2008
"A friend in need is a friend indeed"
When we are still alive in this planet, we are worried of our short life. We neglect our friends and relatives (including our family), keep on busy and focus on our hard-struggling-life, i.e. studying, working. When your beloved ones secretly leaves you and left nothing behind (maybe their body), we still keep on busying with our life. And until one day, you've finally realised that someone is missing in your life- shocked, disoriented and astonished that I can describe about it.

This situation has shocked me, shuddered me so much that I can't cry but weep in heart- very agonizing. My friend, Lee Nian Ning had passed away on 25th Jan during an accident on the North-South Expressway and yet, I just knew it today!! I knew her during Ausmat and she was a JPA scholar. Now, everything is just happened like yesterday.

Therefore, when we are still alive, cherish every moment we have with your family, friends and relatives. No matter how busy you are, no matter how unfriendly you are, spend time with your loved ones. You may never know, they will leave you secretly........

Photo:On the right is her. Adapted from www.lance711.blogspot.com
----------
P.S: Ausmatians, do send your condolence to her family and I hope in her after life would be in good condition!!! :weep:

1 comment:

gNengKaiF said...

thx for the compliment!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin