Sunday, 16 March 2008

古巨基 new album

Haha, Listen to his new album...I feel love is still engulfing in the air...especially his mix song -
劲歌金曲2 - 情歌王
12 mins+ long song..mix with various of love songs in mandarin..( so it is a mandarin song compare to his old one)....currently I only saw two new songs of his...hmmmm...why so little?( precious thing comes in small but bigger package XD)

If you want to listen his new album, BUY it.. or you can request me to share for you!!! =) I'll be glad to share his new songs!!!

----
Love is blind? I wonder if one day it becomes "un-blind"..what will happen? Will love between a couple last long? Break up?

What I think is that Love is in between blind and "un-blind"...sometimes we must be blind to help and save your partner..and sometimes ( in mere small occasions) we must open our eyes to see their heart, whether he/she is treating you good or bad..and loving blindness-ly will bring ignorance and hatre from your partner...or ex I would say..Letting go is to forget your past and stand up to face the future ahead you. If he/she doesnt like you anymore, forget it and stand up to find a better one, maybe 10x better!!!!(for guys) Why loving a girl that doesn't like you, you forget the rest of the girls that lining up behind you?

Girls, don't be so che*p asking him to accept you back if he has betrayed you...Betrayal is a very bad thing( but if he is really innocent, just flare him and then accept him)....

Anyway, this is just a mere advice. You can decide it for yourself. Whether my method is good or bad..
Although I am single, I can see you guys and gals, what you all are doing and thinking...we share the same gene---homosapiens and we do understand each other if you really deep in research on people's behaviour. So please treat others well, and I think your friends will too treat you well!!!
Good luck!!
一生懸命がんばります!!

1 comment:

gNengKaiF said...

僕は如何して手術にいきますか?ぜんぜんわからない。。。

Blog Widget by LinkWithin