20/4/2008
A nice sunday for an outing with my ex-japanese classmates..Rezza-kun come back from aus...and he cut his hair!! hehe..currently he is pursuing to be a chef!!no wonder he bought me and Jayne to Italiannies...so good of him...belanja us makan!!(worst thing is I only managed to invite one only, Others tooo bz on their work...sigh)
We ordered the Spaghetti Caborona, Caesar Salad and Classic Pizza...All really really nice!!Yummy!!
After lunch, we went for a movie at 1420..."the Forbidden Kingdom"!! I was longing to watch that movie!!Starred by Jackie Chan and Jet Li!!(my fav martial arts heroes, though) Very stunning movie!! I give rating of 9/10!!!=)
Then, Jayne's mother called my hp, and I thought was another prank call or something! Luckily, I realised she was looking for her daughter..-.-" sigh, then Jayne went back home.
So, left me and rezza-kun only...so sad...then we went to the arcade and play some games...the funny thing is the punching bag..it took snapshot of me...and rezza-kun punched "me" so hard...73Mt...LOL!!
We also played the drum game, lol, I keep missing the beats...too bad, my MQ(Musical Quotient) is very poor...so..at the end, I lost...>,< paiseh!
After the arcade, we just strolled around 1U.. then at 6pm...i took the taxi home which cost 6RM!!! So expensive even I stay so near! HMPH...it rained so heavily that when I rushed into my house, I skidded all the way to the door! Luckily enough I didnt fall down like pan-cake!=P
the end of the outing!!=p
Monday, 21 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment