Monday, 28 April 2008

OMG Lecturer

28/4/2008

Dr. /&^ turned very moody and pissed.. we were so noisy in class..I think..he became pissed and lectured us for 20 mins..he said:
"I'm getting pissed!"
"When I'm talking here, and you're talking, how am I suppose to talk!??"
........ I forgot the lines but here's what he said just before he left! After 10+mins of teaching......
"I'm not concentrating!! Class, I said I'm not concentrating! I'll STOP the class!"

He logged out the the computer and then he just walked away! Just like that!

OMG..he's really mad....really dead serious mad!! We were always like that, why this "volcano" erupts today? Must be a lot of "oils" added to him...football? Financial? Mental? Who knows???

(Just a expression of arguments, no intention to hurt any parties)

-----------------------
Very busy week today...a lot of assignment due and reports too...luckily only materials report haven't finished...hmmm...next week we are going to do the Rube Goldberg's Experiment...fun experiment!! But only 5 mechanisms are allowed...more than 20 seconds..hmmm..here is a video clip about Rube Goldberg's Experiment!!




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin