Monday, 5 May 2008

5/5/08
IN this world, if you don't work hard and smart, you'll never succeed. Yeah, I reckon that! Life in Monash is so so so stressful. Every week you'll have at least one assignment. By the end of the semester, you'll have at least one project..that's for engineering discipline. How about others? Business-assignment with 1000-2000 words essay. So far that I'd knew. That's what I'm paying for...17k MYR per semester to pay to be very busy and stressful=.=" I think when we enter to university life, things started to change; no longer like in secondary school where we have lots of time hanging out, makan makan...or maybe studying as nerd...university life is time to collaborate with your group members, talking about assignments, computers, food...everyday you need constant study, study and study. but where got time to study? Assignment due, project due then suddenly midterm exam...yeah that's my life in Monash...Argument is always there, and, that's the Fact of Life as a University Student.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin