Friday, 23 May 2008

Finally, project and reports had finally finished! The long weekend plus the back to back hours of works during the weekdays really paid off by finishing all these things. Hectic situation when doing all this reports. Schematic diagrams, crappy explanation and goofing with the Google SketchUp (free software but really hard to use- everything in 3D)! Haha, tight situation when I almost can't finish the reports yesterday. Reports you know...

Well, after submited the reports, the burden in my heart's just gone in the air. Free at last!(Not really!!)Played a few games of pool with a friend while waiting my other friend, Vincent to fetch me back home.

Finally, I can sit down on the computer and watched all the pending anime I've downloaded- Clannad and Bleach. Clannad (a year back anime I think) is really really nice!! School and romance always touched my heart and fascinates me. Well, of course, not many guys like me would actually watch such anime with all their heart..haha..I love touching anime- best would be romance with mixture of school, fighting, sports and other elements! Keke, the jokes in Clannad also quite cool though. (spoilers ahead!) Especially Sunohara's lame joke and Okazaki's lame conversation and prank skills!! Touching part is where Nagisa's solo play plus the offer-dating by Okazaki!(ashita asa o oki kara oretachi no koibito doujini na to kara omoshiroto omou aru ka? oreto tsukiyatte kure, Nagisa! omae no koto ga sukida! dakara korekamo zutto oiteisshoni mitte hoshii!!) Tears rolls on the edge of eyes! (I'm emotional) Anime like this is fun and memorable. The phrases they use, love scene, ecchi scene(this in Clannad is super crappy)...really unforgetable!!

However, now it's time to study. Exams are like 1 week+ time (Math, dynamics, physics, materials....), gonna die soon...Need tons of practice right now...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin