Monday, 26 May 2008

Affected

Current Mood : Moody
Weather: Raining

--------------------------------------------

So moody today (maybe because of pre-exam anxiety syndrome ><"), and after watching "School days", even more moody. Seeing Itou-san so popular among girls, it makes me feel so bad. Well, he had a good kanojo, but he didnt really appreciate her. She tried her best to be with him. And yet, this baka
Itou-san very deng..Despite having a good gf, he's one-leg-standing-on-two-boats... maybe three. If I were Itou-san, I would choose Kotonoha rather than Sekai. She's doing a very good gf, that if I had a gf like her, I'll be so grateful. Watched until chapter 10/12, he's really sticking with Sekai, and had *** with another girl. What is this, man!!?

I know it is just a pure dramatic anime, but the psychological effect implemented in the anime have done huge effects on me. Darn, it bugs me so much! Feel like whacking him so much!! (Or maybe I'd fallen in love with Kotonoha? Beats me...>_<" )

Well, yeah, I'm still single here, and I'm damn jealous of people who already coupled together, although I feel happiness in them. I think that's why I'm frustrated seeing that anime!(Itou-san actually)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin