Thursday, 11 December 2008

During the work in the tea shop, several times I was called "Uncle" by the kids=.=" ( Am I look that OLD?) and for the first time, I was called "外星人" (meaning "alien") by an auntie. Reasons? Weird talking with sweet mouth? Lol I'm not sure too lol
===========
Finished watching "History's Strongest Disciple- Kenichi"... I would say: It is a good anime with good fighting techniques. Now I bought the manga to read and try to follow some skills through it. lol actually it was kinda logical for the skills and the techniques they used. Technically, everything comes from effort over talent. lol
===========
Warning: only for 18 and above!
Recently, I read up a girl blog, and you guess what??
She blogs about her $ex life very detail.publicly. But really, although it is very personal matter but she claims she enjoys it very much!
For me, I think, it is very normal since we born with those $exual parts. Don't get me wrong. I'm an open-minded guy so to me, I can accept those. Nowadays young adults like us are tend to like to experience it. According to my research, 56% of ppl ranging from age 15-35 are having it before marriage. And, each year, the percentage is rising. Using the extrapolation of the trend, I can predict that: In future, around 95% of the Msian ( ranging from age 15-35) will involve in it at least once before marriage. But really, play safe! You can enjoy all the fun but beware of the consequences.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin