Saturday, 6 December 2008

Failure in the subject really shocked me much. However, I'm able to fall and stand back up and continue my path even though the road starts to get hard and rocky. Since the failure, I feel the world has just revolved faster than my pace and I want to get back my determination and passion towards all the things around me. My love, my course, my club, my family...I thought that my pace could pick up with the world things. But, I was over-confident about myself. Although it seems I'm talented in most of the things, but my laziness spoiled everything.Seriously.

If I have the determination and the passion, my laziness will just be pushed aside. With passion, I wouldn't slack. With determination, everything will be smooth. Really, effort over talent is more successful. Even though someone is talented, but has no effort on the talented part, it is a complete failure.

Now, I must gain the effort spirit within me and I would hope one day, I can be a successful man with all failures I took into account.=)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin