Being certified by Ministry of Sound London, the quality of sound systems is superb! No interference of mics and speakers, and good bass!!! Thats what I called: Excellent!!
I thought it will be crowded with people, but actually only for invited people who have submitted photos and videos to compete for a Macbook Air! OMG, a Macbook Air!!

Photos Contest Prizes
Well, of course, we didnt win anything, but there are 10 challenging games to play!!! Well, it is superb fun and weird?! haha, we could stand a chance to win this prizes!!

The Game Prizes!!
But unfortunately, we didnt.=.=", omg I really wanted that OMG Nintendo Wii!!! Each person in a group will have one, and yeah someone really won it=( but anyways here are the details of the games!!
Kakiis Tembak
A CS-like Laser Shooting Game - we just simply shoot and actually won?
Kakiis Chill
A Mini Pool filled with ice-cold water, and we must take the pebbles and spell the word- K-A-K-I-I-S with.....our toes!! Hell Cold!
Kakiis IQ
An scrambling word game from Yahoo!- and hell it was damn hard due to stupid touchpad=(
Kakiis Wii
Wii-Tennis Game- We won and I beat my opponent in one serve??lol
Kakiis Bola
A 3-minute foosball game- win by luck lol
Kakiis Speed
A Blindfold Game- Two of the group mates will direct instructions and the other one was blindfold to fill the blocks in the cube!
Kakiis Syoik?
A electricifying game to pick the ping-pong balls to spell out K-A-K-I-I-S again
Kakiis Botol
Coconut Bowling Game- lol only one throw per person?
Kakiis Extreme
A 10-coins picking game with....eel/worm inside??- luckily, ours is the eel one...like jelly
Kakiis Makan Angin
Interesting le? I didn't even know it is like that!? Hoho, they provided us with free dinner and beer!! haha...We do enjoy the fun but was a waste we didn't win anything=(
Besides the games, they organised some weird on-stage game like Catwalking, Shout-the-Longest....lol it was fun to watch but didn't particpate. Furthermore, they even organised singers, B-boys and even some dances for us too!! Well, I was itched so I did some break dance on floor!!=) Well it was really fun!!
Generally, I really wish to win the Wii and I hope I can participate these events!! So fun and really, it is worth it!!
Took some car pictures too!!
More photos click here!!
Kakiis Tembak
A CS-like Laser Shooting Game - we just simply shoot and actually won?
Kakiis Chill
A Mini Pool filled with ice-cold water, and we must take the pebbles and spell the word- K-A-K-I-I-S with.....our toes!! Hell Cold!
Kakiis IQ
An scrambling word game from Yahoo!- and hell it was damn hard due to stupid touchpad=(
Kakiis Wii
Wii-Tennis Game- We won and I beat my opponent in one serve??lol
Kakiis Bola
A 3-minute foosball game- win by luck lol
Kakiis Speed
A Blindfold Game- Two of the group mates will direct instructions and the other one was blindfold to fill the blocks in the cube!
Kakiis Syoik?
A electricifying game to pick the ping-pong balls to spell out K-A-K-I-I-S again
Kakiis Botol
Coconut Bowling Game- lol only one throw per person?
Kakiis Extreme
A 10-coins picking game with....eel/worm inside??- luckily, ours is the eel one...like jelly
Kakiis Makan Angin
Interesting le? I didn't even know it is like that!? Hoho, they provided us with free dinner and beer!! haha...We do enjoy the fun but was a waste we didn't win anything=(
Besides the games, they organised some weird on-stage game like Catwalking, Shout-the-Longest....lol it was fun to watch but didn't particpate. Furthermore, they even organised singers, B-boys and even some dances for us too!! Well, I was itched so I did some break dance on floor!!=) Well it was really fun!!
Generally, I really wish to win the Wii and I hope I can participate these events!! So fun and really, it is worth it!!
Took some car pictures too!!
More photos click here!!

No comments:
Post a Comment