A new semester has begun right now, from 3 subjects initially I took, now I can finally take 4 subjects, perfectly!
Sensors and Artificial Perception, Microprocessor, Mechatronics Design and lastly Advanced Maths B are the four subjects I am taking now. Microprocessor seems fun and interesting by judging the lecturer, but many said it is a hard subject. I hope it is not. I have skipped the Sensor lecture due to late enrolment for that subject. Phew, I almost missed that subject cos I have accidentally not selected it for this semester. Thanks to dad, we accidentally found it that I can take the subject 'cos that subject need a co-requisite subject( at first I don't know what is co-requisite meant, really, now only I know). XD
Now, the club, seriously, is in great danger 'cos the committee are apparently reluctant to continue the post(-,-) as new election is coming soon on the AGM.
By now, I hope I can coop with my studies now, no more Cabal..(basically I found it quite boring)=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment