Well, today is the day of solar eclipse, 8.23am, but it was raining here, what a waste!
Only photos that I can share:

It is the longest sun eclipse in 21st century though. The picture above is called the Diamond Ring (I think, from the news I saw).
If you miss it, I think you will wait more longer by then, 'cos from information in NASA, there will be no more Solar eclipse this year. Only two Lunar eclipse(August 6 and Dec 31). Sad......
The sad case is, in India, many believe solar eclipse happened b'cos the Demon ate the Sun, thus a bad omen. 2 casualties due to trampled by people.(Gosh really bad omen)....
Even, for Chinese Fengshui, solar eclipse is where the Yin is the highest, which ghost will come out from Hell easily. I don't know whether it is true, but I heard from many movies......nah, maybe I'm being superstitious....XD
No comments:
Post a Comment