Such a hot afternoon today!! Even with my HI-speed Fan switched on, I sweated. Ish, I hate hot days.
This morning, I woke up early to go to proxy my aunty for Tanjong AGM. Wow, alot of people, not to mention, alot of obaasan and ojiisan...however, only spotted very few peers like me, only ONE hot chick-.- but I think she is way older than me(around 25 I think)( sorry, my dear, for mentioning thisXD)-,- well, there are free morning buffet, served with pastries and Malaysian cuisine. Some are good, but many are bad. No tables at all, not to mention chairs. We suppose to attend the meeting but, oh well, just come to eat the buffet.
Oh, I really hate coffee now. After drinking the Kopi O in the buffet, instead of become alert, one hour later, I was snoozing in the car! Came back also snoozing.....maybe the weather but I doubt it.
Basketball today, I 'fluke' two balls. One is fade away shoot, and one is wide swing layup. The fade away one was my specialty, well.... used to be, but it was so suck, that I always miss, either too light or way off. Haha..and the wide swing layup was so astounding by my friends, looked very impossible, because the angle of shoot is from the very end of the big box to the hoop. The first try was unsuccessful though.XD
Well, in terms of stamina, I am okay, but I constantly have fear to layup and to rush in. Dunno why, maybe it is pressure...but I think I'm lacking of practice though.XD
Oh, I wish a belated happy birthday to our PM!! And a early happy birthday to Branon Aprile, you rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment