We tend to be good guy, and yet, we are always being misunderstood and often, yes, scolded and being back-stabbed. I don't mind that people actually doing these unnecessary actions to me (which I felt kind of annoying and pissed at the same time). People thinks I'm wrong, yes, I'll admit. However, recklessness and repeated actions towards me are super duper redundant. Some people thinks that they are always correct and yet they often did not realise they have no moo sense, and also, it is childish to do so.
Of course, I admit that I am childish too. We, the human, the homo sapiens, are once a kid. The tendency of being childish are extremely possible, even we will turn back like a kid after we are at golden age. However, we are an adult- An adult should know, what is being childish, what is being mature, what is correct and what is wrong. 21 years in this world makes me more confident about my true self, which many of us, have not discover their true self yet.
What is true self then? It may varies among people but they share a common thing-to know what is our role/s in this world. That is true self. Many of us just live like maggots, as what Reiji Kageyama, the evil gate keeper in the anime series, "Gatekeepers"said.

Indeed, maggots just grow, but they dunno what is life, what are they doing.
However, we have intellect, we are way smarter than a maggot, right? Then, the statement: " Many of us just live like maggots", is a big, fat lie! So, intellectual human(humans are intellectual beings already)! Don't live like a maggot! Live like a intellectual human! Know your role/s in this world! Find your true self!
2 comments:
huhu T.T
so depressing post XD
I am advanced alien species! codename: strawberry ramen. Nyehehehe! =P
wahhh, like medusa!!!! aiks
Post a Comment