See a figure? You might think it is photoshop-ped..We know, Hungry Ghost Festival is coming soon. You know what to do during that time.
1. Shuddup
2. No late night ventures
3. Don't pick up anything
I'm serious!
A friend of mine used to have a pair of Yin Yang Eye.(Can see the things that you cannot see)
Of course, it is a horror to me when He said,"Last time, when my nanny's funeral, I saw so many people in the house." He told his mom, and of course, freak her out. The problem is: That time, he couldn't differentiate(not integrate=p) between the real human and the spirits. Because, they LOOKED like Human.
I'm writing this because, I believe in spirits not ghost. Ghost is a form of entity that we, human, decipher it to be very ugly in our heart. In fact, they aren't, based on what my friend said. He seems to be true, and don't see why I don't believe him.
You might not know, they are beside you right now(even I'm writing this), seeing my post. It's scary to think of but, consequences are there. Still, there is a saying: "If you have done nothing wrong, why afraid of them?"
=========
Death tolls for H1N1 here is in an alarming rate. The odds you will die due to H1N1 is 1/60.
But, why the rates suddenly increased compared to all ASEAN countries and Japan?
Do you know the fact that, Malaysia, is the top 5 most dirtiest household in the world. Proof?
1. No sense of cleaniness.
Proof: Students in Uni eats at cafeteria. Plates and Cups are left after eating.
Why they can't just put in the trays allocated like 2m away? Don't they think the next person will use that table?
2. Cloth used repeatedly
Proof: I worked in a restaurant, the cloths to use for wiping table are old. The cloths are multi-purpose- wiping chairs, air-con.......
They should use a different cloth for each specific usage, and should change one biweekly.
3. Rubbish not in Bins
Proof: Rubbish Bins are full, people still want to stuff their rubbish. Drains have rubbish, and rivers too.
Convenience......people don't think more than that...
These 3 proofs are sufficient enough to make us the Dirtiest. Of course, you can't deny H1N1 due to these.
And Lastly:
Recklessness
Proof: Sick already, and wants to go work and school.
Common, Malaysian are like that....
No comments:
Post a Comment