The world has been revolving like mad.
I came to realise time has just slipped away from my sleeves
and yet,
a lot of things have already begun.
Even now and past,
I am not aware and alert on my surroundings,
which makes me
so out-dated.
I have been standing on ground,
and not even improving,
nor moving myself further.
I constantly asked myself:
"Why wouldn't I advance?
Why am I not moving?
Why am I still here?"
"I don't want to change myself
I am scared I'm not myself anymore"
I feel my answer was stupid and idiotic.
But I soon realised.
Maybe Improvement can make me change.
Maybe change can make me a better man!
.
.
.
but
.
.
.
Will I still be myself?
つづく
I came to realise time has just slipped away from my sleeves
and yet,
a lot of things have already begun.
Even now and past,
I am not aware and alert on my surroundings,
which makes me
so out-dated.
I have been standing on ground,
and not even improving,
nor moving myself further.
I constantly asked myself:
"Why wouldn't I advance?
Why am I not moving?
Why am I still here?"
"I don't want to change myself
I am scared I'm not myself anymore"
I feel my answer was stupid and idiotic.
But I soon realised.
Maybe Improvement can make me change.
Maybe change can make me a better man!
.
.
.
but
.
.
.
Will I still be myself?
つづく
No comments:
Post a Comment