Wednesday, 19 November 2008

I will be starting my work tomorrow at purple cane 1utama, any of you guys wanna come and yum cha, I'll be gladly to serve you a good teaXD
==================
Today my gf and I went to gai gai in pyramid. Watched Madagascar 2: Escape to Africa. Very Hilarous!!! Although I dont get some of the american jokes, but generally it is fun to watch.

Later then, we met my friends, Cheng Wai Leong and Aaron, to yum cha in KimGary. WL was still the same after coming back from Australia. Still have passion for table tennis, what a fanaticXD

After that, as usual activities in Pyramid is ARCADE!! Challenged them the motion sensor shooting game- Shinjuku 24 hours. Still I wonXD but other shooting games we played, I lostXD Cos I moved my body instead releasing the pedal..lol...haih blamed from playing too much of motion sensor games.

Most hilarious is that when we played the Daytona, I didnt notice the machine I used was faulty- only see grasses and mountains. LOL wasted a buck haih.

Oh we saw some pro 'dancers' on the dancing machine. Damn yeng!!!^^ Instead being paiseh I played the para-para and got a free bonus stage..lol didnt know it has a bonus stage. only got a B level...^^"

Overall, pyramid arcades are fun and have a lot of varieties. but sadly poor maintenance in the older games like Daytona...=.=" para-para also got duel mode. which 1utama is lackingXD

============
Anyone heard of Bluetrack Technology? It was developed by Microsoft and quite similar with Glaser Technology(by A4Tech) that I'm using now. Very good dpi and can use almost at all surfaces, But one thing is that it can't be detected through reflected surface n very clear glass, same goes to Glaser.

============
I'm so gonna buy this Tablet PC Notebook- HP Pavilion tx2500z very cheap and good specs..it is rated the top 1st tablet pc in the internet. I hope it will be out in M'sia as soon as possible!!(or it is out?)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin