I truly anguished for my unexpected results. Didn't I try my best already?
It gave me in a traumatic shock. 1 HD 1 D 1C and...........1 N.
I would have thought I did not do well in the last paper, Thermofluid and Power System. Instead, things were so cruel. My dad's and mom's most specialized subject-Engineering Structures, OMG, I failed it....for nothing!!
And still, I have not told my result to my parents. I felt really disappointed about my result, I felt so ashamed for myself. Such an easy peasy subject, which only involves X and Y forces, plus a moment....why so easy and yet I failed? The truth is: the exam was tough and I thought I can manage to do it....very carefully. I double-checked my reactions, my equations and this shi* just spoiled my effort.
Seriously, KF, did you try your best?
Yes
Do you want to fail it again?
Seriously NO, I don't want to fail again!!Never!
But really, 4k is gone. What a waste of money!
This is gonna to make me learn to be better and stronger. Maybe next time, It might turn out to be HD?but really painful to waste 4k and a sem!=(
P.S. They have already predicted I would have failed one subject. I think I am able to tell to me on Sunday?Or today?=(
Seriously, I don't want to fail again!! I was trying so hard to get all HDs........haih...
Friday, 28 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment