Monday, 19 April 2010



1. Monday blues started again...the sleepiness lullaby in the mind are forcing me to fall asleep in the class. I tried to keep myself awake, but no avail. Well, I think it is common among nocturnal students like me. I am very active during the night and sometimes in the morning. When time reaches Afternoon....ding dong, the brain shuts down and goes to hibernation mode. It is not entirely KO-ed but occasionally I would wake up and listen in class for like 10 seconds? Yeah that's me, very notorious- sleeping in that class...

Does any student sleep in class before? Well, for my observation, mostly they do, provided the class is truly boring to lullaby-ize you to sleep.


2. Well, TRC3800 Engineering and Functional Materials Lab today are quite amusing yet we have done it before during the First Year subject: ENG 1050 Engineering Materials. Supposedly, we are prohibited to take this subject, but Functional Materials is not offered in Malaysia, so...we gotta retake the lab no matter what.

Back to the topic, it is amusing as we are discussing with the lecturer about the corrosion Lab and we got confused and blurred from the current flowing in the H-cell. But....... it is resolved after some enlightenment from some drawings I did.

The moral is: we can imagine things, but solving a matter must not be restricted just by mere imagination. Concrete application/drawings/writing have to support the imagination, and sometimes it gives you enlightenment or better ideas. That is what I called: True Engineering!=D

1 comment:

Ragna said...

There is no human being who has never fall asleep in class before.

Unless they are superbly intelligent or having superior concentration or any super power we don't have. I call these people mutants :< *has been watching X-Men weekly recently and it is cool*

That is why I always carry a lot of mints and candies with me...even though some of them don't really work D: So far only Halls can wake me up.

*doesn't know what to comment about the engineering stuff* I gotta be honest, I hate physic D:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin