Saturday, 24 April 2010



Handphones are becoming essential to daily life. SMSes and calls pulls the connection between two souls closer. However, what happens if ONE day, your handphone is lost?

This happens to me quite long ago, I dropped my handphone on a massage chair, and luckily the person who got my phone actually called my dad, which coincidentally was the first one in the list!
However, luck didn't strike on my sister. She ter-left her phone in the drawer in College, and was "taken" by the Bangladesh cleaners. Well, obviously, I checked the itemised statement bill using Digi OCS and found out the culprit called to Bangladesh number. Oh well....expected.........

1 comment:

Ragna said...

O__o I guess it was unlucky that your sister's phone was taken by the cleaners instead of by the students(which would have higher possibility that they will try to call back and find your sister, not calling back to Bangladesh LOL)

Just be careful next time :/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin