Sunday, 18 April 2010



The path is going to be set, after I clarify my doubts with my course coordinator by Tuesday. I will transfer to Clayton, Australia by next year. I am going to miss this place, the land I born. And of course, my friends and family! I wish I could cry out loud, but I couldn't. Just only 1 year. I hope I can endure the pain, the sorrow and the loneliness "transmitted" from my darling. Don't worry, my darling! I will be back....wait for me!

And yeah, going to Australia might be a good path to lead. I might be able to experience the culture in Australia, work with the Australians, able to hang out with the old gang that used to be here in Malaysia, notably, Daren, Chu Ian, Amber, Kenji....I hope my new path will be a better one. Many said, Studying Aboard can widen one's knowledge. I do not know whether this is true, but a whole new environment might able to influence one's concentration. I hope this would apply to me, but in a good way, of course.

Anyways, it is a long way to go. Everything will be settled as long I remain my calmness.

1 comment:

Ragna said...

I have left home once...but only for 3 months thanks to Khidmat Negara >__>, it was probably nothing compared to yours, but hey, think about the new adventure you are going for and the new experience you will gain, which will be extremely priceless and beneficial to your future. It will be pretty exciting, so psych up and get ready for it! =D

Do not worry, one year will pass with the speed of light and before you know it, you will be missing the environment and friend you know in Clayton :B

Blog Widget by LinkWithin