Monday, 26 April 2010

Sorry for not updating much about my university life. Currently, my group is assigned to modify our seniors project- Stamping Machine!!

We started off our project during our semester break. We are the first group to start the project.
The progress is quite okay but I am the only one who can do the PLC design, which manages to flow of the design.

We faced many problems like, lack of space, lack of equipments, bad wiring.....The most hectic one is when comes to debugging time. Somehow, I don't quite understand how the PLC works as the thing should not be initiated, but it is initiated for no reason. =S The best way I think is to use button as the activator instead relying on memory. It is so sucky but yet interesting. So contradicting eh?

Now my PLC design is so messy...but I hope the lecturer will not look at that onexD

Mechatronics is truly amazing course. I am able to learn a lot of practical usage instead relying on theories.xD

Oh well... stay tune for more updates!

1 comment:

Ragna said...

O___O Sounds....tough xD; Reminds me of my KH(forgot the full name already) in high school...I mean,I totally suck at electronic stuff :/ And electronic stuff freaks me out xD I don't know why. Maybe every time kena static shock until scare already ==

Anyway good luck with your project! =P

Blog Widget by LinkWithin